5.03.2014

Interview

For my interview I attempted to reach out to a company here in the United States that designs and sells Sherpa inspired high adventure gear. After some talk, I took a little while to respond with questions and sadly I havn't received a response to the questions that I had sent just yet. So instead of writing about their responses, I'll explain a little about how I found the company and what they are.

When I was thinking of how I'd get an interview, I thought "there has to be websites for a Sherpa company over in Asia, maybe I can do something with that?" Knowing that they run tourism businesses taking daring people from around the world on their climbing expeditions of Mt. Everest and other mountains, I though they would have a company online in English. While I was searching however, I found a company based here in the states called Sherpa Adventure Gear. They are company that sells high adventure gear and apparel for people that want to go on these daring climbing expeditions. They also do a lot of work for the Sherpa and in fact, some of the employees are Sherpa individuals here in the states.

So why don't you go check them out?
http://www.sherpaadventuregear.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment